Artificial Peace / Exiled - Artificial Peace / Exiled flac
|1||–Artificial Peace||World Of Hate|
|2||–Artificial Peace||Against The Grain|
|3||–Artificial Peace||Someone Cares|
Written-By – Hsu
Written-By – Spears
Written-By – Spears
|8||–Artificial Peace||The Future|
|9||–Exiled||Day To Day|
Written-By – Spears
|11||–Exiled||No One's Safe|
Written-By – Spears, Hsu
|12||–Artificial Peace||Think For Yourself|
- Bass – Alan Spears (tracks: B1 to B5), Rob Moss (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Cover [Cover Artwork] – Ame Thomas
- Drums – John Sowalsky (tracks: B1 to B5), Mike Manos (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer – Tom Scott (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Guitar – Peter Murray (tracks: A1 to A5), Steve Webster (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Lacquer Cut By – TD
- Mixed By [Remixed By] – Derrick Hsu (tracks: B1 to B5), Tom Scott (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Producer – Andy Moore (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Recorded By [Uncredited] – Tom Scott (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Songwriter, Written By [All Songs Written By] – Artificial Peace (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Vocals – Derrick Hsu (tracks: B1 to B5), Steve Polcari (tracks: A1 to A5)
Tracks A1 to A5 recorded in June 1982 @ Catch-A-Buzz, Washington D.C.
Tracks B1 to B5 recorded on August 18th, 1982 @ CAB Studios, Washington D.C. and remixed on November 12th, 1982.
Large printed lyric insert included.
Artificial Peace posthume release.
Ⓒ 1982 Artificial Peace.
Ⓒ 1982 Exiled.
Ⓟ 1982 Fountain Of Youth Records.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): "REST IN PEACE" 211045 - A TD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): "DON'T LET OTHERS DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU" 211045 - B TD
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides, stamped): QCA
- Recorded At – Catch-A-Buzz Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – QCA Custom Pressing
- Pressed By – QCA Custom Pressing – 211045
- Copyright (c) – Exiled
- Copyright (c) – Artificial Peace
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fountain Of Youth Records
50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Artificial. 1982 Artificial Peace. 1982 Exiled. 1982 Fountain Of Youth Records. Codice a barre e altri identificatori. Matrix, Runout Side A, hand-etched: REST IN PEACE 211045 - A TD. Matrix, Runout Side B, hand-etched: DON'T LET OTHERS DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU 211045 - B TD. Matrix, Runout Both sides, stamped: QCA. Artificial Peace plays rough and raw hardcore in the traditional early U. style, punctuated by nice barking vocals. Eventually AP morphed into Marginal Man. Exiled is somewhat less memorable, playing standard hardcore with less impressive results. Not too bad but nothing to wake the neighbors for. Rispondi Avvertimi 2 Helpful. Album Name Artificial Peace - Exiled. Type Split. Released date 1983. Labels Fountain Of Youth Records. Music StylePunkcore. Members owning this album0. ARTIFICIAL PEACE. World of Hate. Against the Grain. The Future. Think for Yourself. Someone Cares. Day to Day. Artificial Peace Artificial Peace was formed by Pete, from Red C, along with Mike, Rob and Steve of Assault and Battery. They were tight, fast, and aggressive and they managed to build one of the largest followings of all of the early bands. Complete Session November 1981, released 06 November 2010 1. Artificial Peace 2. Outside Looking In 3. Suburban Wasteland 4. Against The Grain 6. UXB 7. No Escape, No Excuse 8. Enlisted Man 9. Wild Thing 10. War Path 12. Neighbors 13. This Means War This album features the entire session that Artificial Peace recorded in November 1981. At the time, A. were on of the leading bands in the D. hardcore scene. Artificial Peace - Raw Justice. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Information for album Exiled: Artificial Peace. the video for Artificial Peace from Artificial Peace's Complete Session, Nov '81 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Play album. Skip to YouTube video. Replace video. From The Album. Complete Session, Nov '81. Artificial Peace. Artist images. 9,014 listeners. Download and listen online Artificial Peace by Artificial Peace. Genre - Hardcore Punk. Duration 01:39. Format mp3. On this page you can download song Artificial Peace - Artificial Peace in mp3 and listen online. Hardcore Punk. Flex Your Head. Categories: Green Artists. HometownUnited States. Artist with only Country. Artists A. Artist Missing Genre. Artist Missing Label. Community content is available under Copyright unless otherwise noted. Artificial Peace was formed by Pete, from Red C, along with Mike, Rob and Steve of Assault and Battery. They were tight, fast, and aggressive and they quickly managed to build one of the largest followings of all of the early bands. Artificial Peace were also one of the first D. area groups to play out of town, always making it a point to announce that they were from Bethesda, a city just across the D. line in Maryland. In 1981, Ian recorded a 17-song demo with the band at Inner Ear and three of those songs appear on the Flex Your Head sampler. They also released a split 7 wit