Cher - Dancing Queen flac
|1||One Of Us||3:54|
|3||Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)||4:11|
|6||The Name Of The Game||4:49|
|8||The Winner Takes It All||4:32|
|573237-2||Cher||Dancing Queen (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||573237-2||US||2018|
|9362-490444, 9362-49044-4||Cher||Dancing Queen (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records , Warner Bros. Records||9362-490444, 9362-49044-4||Russia||2018|
|none||Cher||Dancing Queen (10xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Warner Bros.||none||2018|
|1-573237||Cher||Dancing Queen (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||1-573237||US||2018|
|9362-49043-4||Cher||Dancing Queen (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-49043-4||Europe||2018|
- A&R – Allen Wolfe
- Arranged By [Strings] – Matt Brind (tracks: 1)
- Art Direction, Design – Jen Heiden, Nick Steinhardt
- Backing Vocals – Andy Caine (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Hayley Sanderson (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Bass – Mats Englund (tracks: 8), Rocco Palladino (tracks: 1, 3, 6)
- Concept By, Executive-Producer – Cher
- Conductor – Martin Koch (tracks: 8), Matt Brind (tracks: 1)
- Contractor – Isobel Griffiths (tracks: 8)
- Drums – Ash Soan (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Per Lindvall (tracks: 8)
- Engineer – Bernard Löhr (tracks: 8)
- Engineer [Assistant Recording Engineer] – Chris Barrett (tracks: 8), Linn Fijal (tracks: 8)
- Executive-Producer – Björn Ulvaeus & Benny Andersson (tracks: 8), Judy Craymer (tracks: 8)
- Guitar – Adam Phillips (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Lasse Jonsson (tracks: 8), Lasse Wellander (tracks: 8)
- Keyboards – Benny Andersson (tracks: 8), Mark Taylor (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Paul Meehan (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Leader [Orchestra] – Thomas Bowes (tracks: 8)
- Legal – Roger L. Armstrong
- Management – Roger Davies
- Management [Business Management] – Nicholas Perrins, Sheree Zawistowski
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann (tracks: 8), Stephen Marcussen (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Mixed By – Benny Andersson (tracks: 8), Bernard Löhr (tracks: 8), Mark Taylor (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Matt Furmidge (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Orchestra – The London Session Orchestra (tracks: 8)
- Orchestrated By – Martin Koch (tracks: 8)
- Orchestrated By [Additional], Transcription By – Göran Arnberg (tracks: 8)
- Other [Hair] – Serena Radaelli
- Other [Makeup] – Francesca Tolot
- Other [Personal Assistant] – Deb Paull, Jennifer Ruiz
- Other [Stylist] – Marjan Malakpour
- Percussion – Jörgen Stenberg (tracks: 8)
- Photography By – Machado Cicala
- Piano – Benny Andersson (tracks: 8), Rob Barron (tracks: 1)
- Producer – Benny Andersson (tracks: 8), Mark Taylor (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Producer [Cher Vocals] – Mark Taylor (tracks: 8)
- Programmed By – Mark Taylor (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Paul Meehan (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Promotion [Publicity] – Liz Rosenberg Media
- Recorded By – Mark Taylor (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10), Mat Bartram (tracks: 1), Paul Meehan (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Saxophone – Simon Meredith (tracks: 5)
- Tour Manager – Bill Buntain
- Written-By – Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Stig Anderson (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8)
THIS ALBUM IS DEDICATED TO MY MOM
My Dearest Mark Taylor ❤️
ABBA: Benny, Bjorn, Agnetha and Anni-Frid. Ronny Meyer, Roger Davies, Lindsay Scott, Risa Shapiro, Tom Corson, Max Lousada, Susan Leon, Dion Singer, Liz Rosenberg, Judy Craymer, Ol Parker and Rob Dickers. And to Jen, who is always there, always working, always making it possible for me to keep up my crazy schedule.
My family, who support me and have endless patience. P.I.C. Deb Paull. My best friends, Paulette, Loree and The Starks.
P.S. Thanks also to "the girls on the boat" who made me play my ABBA album 24/7 on our vacation!
Warner Bros. Records Inc., A Warner Music Group Company.
© ℗ 2018 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc.
Publicado y distribuido Plaza Independencia SRL. Miembro de CAPIF.
Reservado todos los derechos del productor, de los autores y de los intérpretes
de las obras reproducidas en este ejemplar. Prohibida la reproducción, regrabación,
alquiler, préstamo, canje, ejecución pública, radiodifusión y cualquier uso no
autorizado de estos fonogramas SADAIC · BIEM / AADI · CAPIF.
- Barcode (Text): 0 93624 90444 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624904441
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Produced For – Metrophonic Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Littlestar Services Limited
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Universal - Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Grove Park Music, Inc.
- Published By – Unicef Sweden
- Published By – EMI Waterford Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Metrophonic Studios
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Recorded At – Mono Music Studio
- Mixed At – Metrophonic Studios
- Mixed At – Mono Music Studio
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Designed At – SMOG Design, Inc.
- Published By – Plaza Independencia S.R.L.
- Distributed By – Plaza Independencia S.R.L.
Dancing Queen - Cher. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Dancing Queen is the twenty-sixth studio album by American singer and actress Cher, released by Warner Bros. Records on September 28, 2018. It is Cher's first album in five years, following Closer to the Truth 2013. The album contains cover versions of songs recorded by Swedish pop group ABBA, with the title referencing their 1976 song Dancing Queen. The album follows Cher's appearance in the 2018 musical film Mamma Mia Here We Go Again, based on the music of ABBA. From the the new album 'Dancing Queen' out now: https. Dancing Queen. 3: Queen is the twenty-sixth studio album by American singer and actress Cher, released by Warner Bros. The album follows Cher's appearance in the 2018 musical film Mamma Mia. Pop 2018. An album of ABBA covers by camp queen Cher is a match made in pop-music heaven. The ostensible inspiration for the set was her cameo in Mamma Mia 2, where she delivered a faithful rendition of the timeless ballad Fernando. But who needs a reason to justify 10 new takes on ABBAs biggest hits From the piano vamp of Dancing Queen that opens the album, its clear nobody is trying to reinvent the wheel here. In covering the Great Swedish Songbook, aka the ABBA catalog, it's sheer Cher-aoke. But if you're a fan of either artist, extreme fealty may be more of a feature than a flaw. By Chris Willman. Her Grandma has so little to do with the plot such as it is that it wouldnt affect any narrative strand the slightest bit if you snipped her entire role. And - it probably goes without saying - who would want to do that Apart from the fact that the sight of Cher in a white wig is the best excuse anyone could think of to cue up Now were old and gray, Fernando, she is plenty life force to provide a climax for any occasion. Dancing Queen, Chers 26th album, is surprisingly the divas first-ever tribute album to one artist. With past releases like 3614 Jackson Highway and Stars being entirely dedicated to wide-ranging covers of popular rock and pop songs, it feels almost ridiculous that it took her so long to find a single artist worthy of an entire LP worth of loving remakes. While Jackson Highway and Stars found a young, budding solo star Cher trying on the folk and blues of those particular song choices like they were farewell tour wigs, the 72-year-old makes ABBA songs not only sound like they shouldve been w. Dancing Queen isn't the soundtrack to Mamma Mia Here We Go Again but it's something sexier: an ABBA covers album by Cher inspired by her role as Ruby in the 2018 film. Cher didn't sing much in Mamma Mia Here We Go Again - she duetted with Andy Garcia on Fernando and was part of the crew singing Super Trouper - but it was enough to whet her appetite to sing more of Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus' songs, so she headed into the studio with her producer Mark Taylor and cut ten quick covers. Bearing the perhaps-inevitable title Dancing Queen, the t. Dancing Queen - двадцать шестой студийный альбом американской певицы Шер. Выпуск пластинки состоялся 28 сентября 2018 года на лейбле Warner Bros. Это первый альбом исполнительницы за последние пять лет, который представляет собой кавер-версии песен известной шведской группы ABBA. Название альбома также отсылка к хиту группы - песне Dancing Queen. REVIEW: Cher's new album Dancing Queen is here to save 2018, Gay Star News September 14, 2018. Levine, Nick. Cher's new album Dancing Queen is an instant gay classic review, Gay Times September 26, 2018