Darkest Hour - Archives flac
|1||Looking Forward (To The End)||3:43|
|2||Reflections Of Ruin||3:49|
|6||This Side Of The Nightmare (Alternate Version)||3:31|
|8||Faith Like Suicide||6:19|
|10||This Curse (Alternate Version)||6:23|
|12||Reflections Of Ruin (Alternate Version)||3:51|
|13||The Choir Of The Prophecy Fulfilled||5:18|
|14||Broken Wings (Part 1)||3:23|
|15||This Side Of The Nightmare||4:09|
|AF0047||Darkest Hour||Archives (CD, Comp, Promo)||A-F Records||AF0047||US||2006|
- Bass – Billups Allen (tracks: 1 to 10), Raul Mayorga (tracks: 11 to 16)
- Drums – Matt Maben (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 16), Ryan Parrish (tracks: 9)
- Edited By [Originally] – Issa Diao (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8)
- Engineer – Ben Mellot (tracks: 3, 6), Bruce Falkinburg (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10), Matt Letsinger (tracks: 11 to 16)
- Guitar – Fred Ziomek (tracks: 9, 10), Mike Schleibaum
- Layout – Darkest Hour
- Layout, Photography – Dan Rock
- Liner Notes – #2, Chris, Eric Astor, Jack Ball, Justin, Pat, Shelby Cinca
- Mastered By – Mark Richardson
- Mastered By [Originally] – Rob Christensen (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8)
- Producer – Brian McTernan (tracks: 9)
- Producer, Mixed By – Howard Pyle (tracks: 11 to 16)
- Producer, Mixed By [Originally] – Darkest Hour (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10), Ken Olden (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Remix – Paul Levitts (tracks: 7, 8, 10)
- Vocals – John Henry
This is a release containing material from the earliest days of Darkest Hour, some alternate versions and previously unreleased material.
7, 8, 10 remixed at Play It Again Studios (Baltimore, MD), 05/2006.
1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 originally recorded and mixed at Phase Recording (College Park, MD), 02/1998 - 03/1998.
3, 6 originally recorded at MBM Studios (Fairfax, VA), 02/1998 - 03,1998.
9 originally recorded at Salad Days Studio (Longfellow St. Washington, DC), 1999.
10 originally recorded and mixed at Phase Recording (College Park, MD), 02/1999.
11 to 16 originally recorded and mixed at Let's Rain Studios (Arlington, VA), 05/1996
1 to 6 previously released as The Prophecy Fulfilled CD - May 1999.
10 previously released on the Darkest Hour / Groundzero Split 7" - 1999.
11 to 16 previously released as The Misanthrope EP - 1996.
- Barcode: 6 48469 00472 8
- Matrix / Runout: 65464AM-02 AF0047 080506-00
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZN1C
- Other (CD Mould): MCOM
- Recorded At – Phase Recording
- Recorded At – MBM Studios
- Recorded At – Salad Days Studio
- Recorded At – Letsrain
- Mixed At – Phase Recording
- Mixed At – Letsrain
- Remixed At – Play It Again Studios
- Manufactured By – MCOM
Archives is a compilation album by Darkest Hour, released on October 3, 2006 through A-F Records. The disc includes tracks from the band's first two independent EPs, 1996's The Misanthrope and 1999's The Prophecy Fulfilled. The audio for this release was re-mastered from the original master tapes. Unlike the band's more recent material, the following early work of Darkest Hour is much more hardcore orientated metalcore. The Choir of the Prophecy Fulfilled 5:18. Reflections of Ruin 3:49. Sometimes cited as potential '90s precursors for the next decade's melodic metal explosion which they themselves would survive long enough to capitalize on, Washington D. s Darkest Hour have two of their early EPs unearthed for re-release via 2006's Archives, which ironically goes a long way towards disproving the validity of any such connection. Darkest Hour. Type: Compilation. Release date: October 3rd, 2006. Catalog ID: af0047. You can write one. Compilation of the The Misanthrope EP 11-16, the The Prophecy Fulfilled EP 1-6, the song from the split with Groundzero 10 and 3 bonus tracks 7-9. Re-mixed by Paul Leavitt. Identifiers: Barcode: 6 48469 00472 8. Added by: The Moor. Archives Darkest Hour album. Connected to: ::. 2006 compilation album by Darkest Hour. Compilation album by. Listen free to Darkest Hour Archives Choir of the Propechy Fulfilled, Reflections of Ruin and more. 16 tracks 77:33. Deliver Us. Jump to navigation Jump to search. The Misanthrope is the debut EP from melodic death metal band Darkest Hour. It was released in 1996 on the defunct label Death Truck Records. It features more hardcore orientated. The Misanthrope album. The Prophecy Fulfilled. The Prophecy Fulfilled is the second EP from metal band Darkest Hour and was released on May 20, 1999. It was the band's last EP, before their debut album The Mark of the Judas. Released 2006. Archives Tracklist. Archives Q&A. Producers Darkest Hour & Ken Olden. More Darkest Hour albums. Godless Prophets & the Migrant Flora. Show all albums by Darkest Hour. Archives Darkest Hour album - Infobox Album Name Archives Type compilation Artist Darkest Hour Released October 3, 2006 Recorded May 1996 1999 Genre Metalcore Length Label A-F Records Hour is one of my favorite metalcore bands. I picked this up because I have always wanted to hear their early stuff. I was surprised but not really disappointed. Just a fair warning, this is NOT the darkest hour you may be used to. It sounds more like hardcore music than it does metalcore. If you dont really like hardcore, then you may want to stay away from this CD