Devin Townsend - Physicist flac
Written-By – Townsend, Hoglan
Written-By – Townsend, Hoglan
|HDRPH7||Devin Townsend||Physicist (CD, Album, Enh)||HevyDevy Records||HDRPH7||Canada||2000|
|none||Devin Townsend||Physicist (10xFile, AAC, Album)||Century Media||none||2001|
|HDRPH7||Devin Townsend||Physicist (CD, Album, Enh)||HevyDevy Records||HDRPH7||Australia||2000|
|IOMCD 069||Devin:Townsend||Physicist (CD, Album, Enh)||Inside Out Music||IOMCD 069||Germany||2000|
|HDRPH7||Devin Townsend||Physicist (CD, Album, Enh, RP)||HevyDevy Records||HDRPH7||Canada||Unknown|
- Arranged By [Album Arrangement] – Devin
- Backing Vocals – Chris Valagao, Marina Reid, Sharon Parker, Teresa Duke
- Bass – Byron Stroud
- CGI Artist [3-D Logo Rendering] – Gary Hunter
- Drums – Gene Hoglan
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Shaun Thingvold
- Engineer – Devin, Matteo Caratozzolo, Paul Silviera, Shaun Thingvold
- Engineer [Assistant] – Byron Stroud, Roger Swan, Sawami Saito, Tracy Turner
- Guitar – Jed Simon
- Layout, Artwork, Illustration [Logos] – Clint Nielsen
- Mastered By – Craig Waddell
- Mixed By – Mike Plotnikoff
- Photography By – Gloria Fraser, Tania Rudy
- Producer – Devin Townsend
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Devin Townsend
- Written-By – Devin Townsend (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 11)
Enhanced CD — contains:
· commentary from Dev,
· biography of Devin Townsend,
· discography (including sound clips of selected songs and reviews),
· merchandising catalogue,
· photo gallery,
· PC themes,
· FAQ and informations about Hevy Devy Records and the Seventh Wave Studios
CD enhancement created by Seventh Wave Studios.
Track 11 is not mentioned on the cover, but it is listed in the enhanced section of the disc.
Recorded and mixed at Hipposonic Studios, Vancouver B.C.
Additional recording at Manland and Red Stripe Studios.
Mastered at Gotham City.
"We proudly play the piss out of ESP guitars."
"Dedicated to 'Pugly' (R.I.P)."
(c) 2000 Bucket Of Nothing Music (SOCAN).
℗ & © 2000 InsideOutMusic.
Produced under license from Hevy Devy Records.
Distributed by SPV, except Benelux by Suburban.
- Barcode (Text): 4 001617 413722
- Barcode (String): 4001617413722
- Matrix / Runout: ['Sonopress' logo] MULT A-42069-1/ 085-41372 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L0 30
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0779
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Label Code: LC 01414
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – SPV 085-41372 CD
- Distributed By – Suburban
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Inside Out Music
- Copyright (c) – Inside Out Music
- Licensed From – HevyDevy Records
- Recorded At – Hipposonic Studios
- Mixed At – Hipposonic Studios
- Recorded At – Manland Studios
- Recorded At – Red Stripe Studios
- Mastered At – Gotham City Studios
- Published By – Bucket Of Nothing Music
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-42069-1
Physicist is the fourth solo album by Canadian musician Devin Townsend. The album was released on June 26, 2000, on Townsend's label, HevyDevy Records. Physicist is distinguished from the rest of Townsend's solo portfolio for the crossing of the style of his work in Strapping Young Lad with elements that had been explored in Ocean Machine: Biomech and Infinity. Notably, the line-up of musicians featured on this album is identical to that of Strapping Young Lad. Listen free to Devin Townsend Physicist Namaste, Victim and more. 14 tracks 65:33. Physicist took several years to come to fruition. Townsend had previously played with Metallica's then-bassist Jason Newsted, in a short-lived thrash metal project called IR8. After the creation of an IR8 demo tape, Townsend and Jason Newsted began work on a new project called Fizzicist, which they claimed would be heavier than Strapping Young Lad. When the IR8 tape was leaked, Newsted's Metallica bandmates James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich learned of the project. Physicist June 2000. Devin Townsend. June 2000. The greatest gift I received from Infinity, If I look at it that way was the total, and colossal personal meltdown, failure that resulted from such a heightened sense of self importance. I wanted to make a pop flavoured metal album, that took the production cues from Def Leppard type sheen, and apply it to bleak, futuristic and cold music. The writing was done haphazardly in my basement, after which I would present it took the guys in SYL who ultimately were waiting for me to work through my existential crisis to get back on the road with Strapping. Physicist is the fourth studio album by Canadian musician Devin Townsend. Townsend had previously played with Metallica's then-bassist Jason Newsted in a short-lived thrash metal project called IR8. After the creation of an IR8 demo tape in 1994, Townsend and Newsted began work on a new project called Fizzicist, which they claimed would be heavier than Strapping Young Lad. Devin Townsend - Physicist 2000. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Experimental Progressive Metal. Songs in album Devin Townsend - Physicist 2000. Devin Townsend - Namaste. Devin Townsend - Victim. Devin Townsend - Material. Devin Townsend - Kingdom. Devin Townsend - Death. Devin Townsend - Devoid. Devin Townsend - The Complex. Devin Townsend - Irish Maiden. Devin Townsend - Jupiter. Devin Townsend - Forgotten. Album 2000 10 Songs. Metal it is I've been trying my best to learn this album inside and out and it's pretty challenging since it's really compressed and sometimes Townsend Physicist. Buy from. Kingdom was later re-recorded and featured on the Devin Townsend Project album Epicloud. Recording information: Recorded and mixed at Hipposonic Studios, Vancouver B. Additional recording at Manland and Red Stripe Studios. Released 2000. Physicist Tracklist