Edi Fitzroy - Check For You Once . . . flac
|3||1st Class Citizen||3:50|
|4||Dread Locks Party||4:10|
|7||Check For You Once||3:45|
|9||People Dem A Suffer||3:40|
|10||Work On Mr. Farmer||4:15|
|AL 8304||Edi Fitzroy||Youthman Penitentiary (LP, TP)||Alligator Records||AL 8304||US||Unknown|
|AL 8304||Edi Fitzroy||Youthman Penitentiary (LP)||Alligator Records||AL 8304||US||1982|
|MALP 001||Edi Fitzroy||Check For You Once (LP, Album)||Confidence||MALP 001||Jamaica||1982|
|MAP 0315||Edi Fitzroy||Check For You Once: Revisited (LP, Album, RE)||Musical Ambassador||MAP 0315||US||2015|
- Arranged By – Edi Fitzroy, Trevor Elliott
- Bass – Errol 'Flabba' Holt
- Drums – Anthony 'Style' Scott
- Edited By – Trevor Elliott
- Engineer – Anthony 'Soljie' Hamilton
- Harmony Vocals – Bobby & The Melodies (tracks: A2)
- Horns – Dean Frazer, Nambo
- Lead Guitar – Dwight Pinkney
- Liner Notes, Graphics – Pablo Aiken
- Management [Artiste Management] – Mikey Whyte
- Mastered By – Spiderman
- Organ – 'Steely' Johnson
- Percussion – Bongo Herman, Skully, Sky Juice
- Performer – Roots Radics
- Photography By – Errol Harvey
- Piano – Gladdy Anderson
- Producer – Trevor Elliott
- Rhythm Guitar – Eric 'Bingy Bunny' Lamont
- Written-By – Edi Fitzroy (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Paul [Pablo] Aiken (tracks: A5)
Recorded Voiced & Mixed at Channel 1
Mastered at Dynamic Sounds Rec.
℗ © 1982
Oameron Music P.R.S.
Produced [...] for Musical Ambassador Productions [MAP]
Distributed by Sonic Sounds Recording Ltd.
Published by Oameron Music B.M.I.
- Matrix / Runout: DSR - 3661- A - SPIDERMAN SONIC SOUNDS
- Matrix / Runout: DSR - 3662- B - SPIDERMAN SONIC SOUNDS
- Rights Society: P.R.S.
- Rights Society: B.M.I.
- Distributed By – Sonic Sounds Rec. Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Produced For – Musical Ambassador Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Oameron Music
- Copyright (c) – Oameron Music
- Printed By – Professional Printers
- Published By – Oameron Music
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
Check for You Once - Edi Fitzroy. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Check For You Once - Edi Fitzroy. Check For You Once. Play album. Fitzroy Edwards 17 November 1955 4 March 2017, better known by his stage name Edi Fitzroy, was a Jamaican reggae singer, active from 1975 but best known for his work in the dancehall erCheck For You Once. Get album. Fitzroy Edwards 17 November 1955 4 March 2017, better known by his stage name Edi Fitzroy, was a Jamaican reggae singer, active from 1975 but best known for his work in the dancehall er read more. Fitzroy Edwards 17 November 1955 4 March 2017, better known by his stage name Edi Fitzroy, was a Jamaican reggae singer, active from 1975 but best known for his work in the dancehall era. Edwards was born in Chapelton, Clarendon Pa read more. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Edi Fitzroy - Check For You OnceYouTube. JUNIOR BYLES - Fade : 1. Check For You Once, 2. African Queen, 3. Young Girl, 4. Dread Locks Party, 5. 1st Class Citizen, 6. Informer, 7. Bandulu, 8. Work On Mr. Farmer, 9. People Dem A Suffer, 10. Edi Fitzroy. 10 tracks. Released in 1982. Album 2008 21 Songs. Check for You Beginning & the End - Edi Fitzroy. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Edi Fitzroy & Bigga Star. Princess Black. In the early 1980s, Fitzroy worked with producers such as Lloyd Norris, and Trevor Elliot who produced the singer's debut album Youthman Penitentiary 1982. Check For You Once 1982 topped the Jamaican albums chart for four weeks. He performed at Reggae Sunsplash in 1984, returning in 1986, 1988, 1991, and 1993, and also performed at Sunsplash USA in. I personally like the acoustic sound, which is, go in the studio and lay the tracks with your drummer and your bass player and, you know, support, percussionists. I personally as an artist still. just paint it right within the. Check for You Once: Revisited