The Pop Group flac
|2||Don't Sell Your Dreams|
|3||We Are Time|
|5||Thief Of Fire|
|6||Words Disobey Me|
|7||The Boys From Brazil|
|8||Don't Call Me Pain|
- Directed By [Director] – Disc O'Dell
- Engineer – Mike Dunne
- Engineer [Asst] – Brian Gaylor
- Other [Equipment] – Dave Harvey, John Botting, Jon Beales
- Other [Sect.] – Linda Neville
- Performer – Bruce Smith, Gareth Sager, John Waddington, Mark Stewart, Simon Underwood
- Photography By [Front] – Donald McCullin / Sunday Times, Ian Denning
- Plated By – EG
- Producer – Dennis Blackbeard Bovell, The Pop Group
- Sleeve – Malcolm Garrett, Rich Beale
℗&©1979 Radarscope Records
Radarscope Records Ltd. Trading As Radar Records In Association With WEA Records Ltd. A Warner Communications Co.
Made In U.K.
Includes a large fold out collage poster with lyrics.
- Matrix / Runout (This Side etched / stamped): S - 4 RAD 20 A3 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Other Side etched / stamped): S - 4 RAD 20 B3 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variation 1, side 1): S-7 RAD 20 A3 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variation 1, side 2): S-3 RAD 20 B3 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variation 2, this side): S-5 RAD 20 A3 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variation 2, other side): S-1 RAD 20 B3 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variation 3, side 1): S-13 RAD 20 A3 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variation 3, side 2): S-11 RAD 20 B3 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variation 4, side 1): RAD 20 A3 S-1 1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout variation 4, side 2): S-8 RAD 20 B3 1 EG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Radarscope Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Radarscope Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Published By – Copyright Control
The Pop Group are an English band formed in Bristol in 1977 by vocalist Mark Stewart, guitarist John Waddington, bassist Simon Underwood, guitaristsaxophonist Gareth Sager, and drummer Bruce Smith. Their work in the late 1970s crossed diverse musical influences including dub, funk, and free jazz with radical politics, helping to pioneer post-punk music. The group released two albums, Y 1979 and For How Much Longer Do We Tolerate Mass Murder 1980, and the singles She Is Beyond Good and Evil. Their output in the late 1970s drew on an idiosyncratic range of sources across music including free jazz, funk and dub, avant-garde art, and radical politics, helping to pioneer post-punk music. The group released two albums, Y 1979 and For How Much Longer Do We Tolerate Mass Murder 1980, and the acclaimed singles She Is Beyond Good and Evil 1979 and We Are All Prostitut. The Pop Group are a post-punk band which formed in 1977 in Bristol, England. They consisted of Mark Stewart vocals, John Waddington guitar, Gareth Sager guitar, Simon Underwood bass and Bruce Smith drums. The band reformed in 2010 for a reunion tour. In November 2014, the Pop Group announced that they would release an album of new material titled Citizen Zombie on 23 February 2015. The album was produced by Paul Epworth. Their uncompromising, dissonant sound spanned punk, free jazz, funk and dub music. Their lyrics were, more often than not, politically charged read more. The Pop Group is ranked number 800 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 2,028. Classmates 45 Pop Vocal Group Break Down And Love Me Two Straws In The Wind VG- Condition: Used. Time left: 5m 53s Ships to: Worldwide. Ken Colyer's Skiffle Group Take This Hammer DJ 45 NM Down by the Riverside Folk Condition: Used. Time left: 45m 14s Ships to: Worldwide. Go t. The Pop Group's debut album Y was released in 1979. Forty years later, its visceral power still has the power to shock and inspire in a box set full of welcome surprises, says Tim Cooper. THE POP GROUP. Box set LPCDCassette. Released on 1 November 2019. Released in April 1979, The Pop Groups landmark debut album would go on to become the template for post-punk. Forty years later, its visceral power still has the power to shock and inspire in a box set full of surprises. You often hear people admiringly saying a record sounds like nothing else before or since and its often a huge exaggeration, if not completely inaccurate. The Pop Group, London, United Kingdom. Citizen Zombie. by: Stephen M. February 26 2015. The Pop Group. We Are TimeCabinet of Curiosities. by: Jason Heller. October 21 2014. News 4. by: Zoe Camp. November 26 2014. The Pop Group Reissue We Are Time, Announce Rarities Compilation Cabinet of Curiosities. by: Evan Minsker. August 4 2014. Watch St. Vincent Cover the Pop Group on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. by: Carrie Battan. November 8 2011. Post-Punks The Pop Group Reunite. by: Ryan Dombal. July 26 2010. full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick. Filter Discography By. Albums Compilations Singles & EPs All. Город: Pop Group: She Is Beyond Good And Evil, Kiss The Book, Blood Money и другие песни